Wholesale Viburnum Nurseries
A large genus with many useful landscaping plants Viburnums are grown for the foliage as well as the flowers. One of the best known cultivars is Viburnum opulus ‘roseum’ or Guelder Rose’. Also known as the ’Snowball Bush’, hardy from zones 8 -3. Masses of flowers in spring, opening green and quickly turning to white.
Offered from wholesale growers in 3 gallon containers and other sizes, different growers will offer different varieties depending on the zone.
- Viburnum davidii is a smaller growing plant often to around 3ft, evergreen and best in zones 7 - 9
- Viburnum denatum is the Southern Arrowwood, creamy white flowers and attractive foliage. Found widely in the eastern states.
- Viburnum tinus comes in a number of varieties with V.tinus ‘Spring Bouquet' Compacta being excellent as a small hedge.
- Viburnum carlesii ‘Korean Spice’ is a deciduous variets suited to zones 4 - 7
- Viburnum plicatum f. tomentosum 'Shasta' is a classic garden plant, wonderful layered horizontal growth, masses of white flowers followed by red berries. Grows well in zones 5 - 8.
ROARING BROOK NURSERIES Inc.
639 Gardiner RoadWales, ME 04280
phone (207) 375-4884
HAROLD M. MILLER LANDSCAPE NURSERY
838 Ankeny Hill Rd Jefferson, OR 97352-0989
12213 Fry Rd. NE Aurora, OR 97002-8424
SCHIEDLER FAMILY NURSERY Inc.
13258 Portland Rd. NE Gervais, OR 97026-8778